CASTLE MAP PACK - ONE SIDED

McWelder

WHAT the hell is happening over at 343i - I was all excited to get this map pack. Hell I am sure most of us pre-ordered the map pass before it even came out. Point being you knew how many wanted this. There shouldn't be many glitches when they (maps) arrive. 

First weapons seem way unbalanced. I literally loaded an opposing player up in multiple games on this DLC with a DMR, one solid clip, they didn't die. But then the next spartan comes along hits me twice or three times with a DMR I die.

343i you must be able to look at the stats and wonder whats wrong when on one team a one player will have 26-33 kills and the balance of his team is between 13-9 kills. Isn't there a flag that goes up to you?

Plus there has to be a way to fix the lagging players, if they have a bad connection how are they aloud into a match with good connections? Am I the only one that sees a problem with this?

Plus these DLC's are only available for so long before they disappear. I rarely see any of the other map packs I paid for anymore. Why not have a specific Squad DLC playlist for all of us that paid the money to play them. Like Halo Reach had. But hey those got taken away too in Reach. So we pay money for what?

What happened to the scorpion that was in the Castle Map pack trailer? I haven't seen it on any of the maps.

Daybreak, cool map but one sided worse than Exile. One side gets a banshee and a Warthog and a ghost? What does the other side get? A warthog...cmon already

Just very disgusted with the matchmaking gameplay. I know you are going to have better players and horrible players. Then all you have is achievement hunters and rank players. There has to be a way to balance this.

Please fix it before I go to the dark side permanently (C.O.D.)

Go complain on WAYPOINT not here

Well these forums are for discussing the game and any changes that are made to it. So any criticism about it is welcome and opening for discussion. Just telling someone to go over to another forums in caps is not going to help 343i CF grow and get better.

• Like 1

Go complain on WAYPOINT not here

no let him complain here we can most likely offer him better help I think

now onto the topic at hand shall we

WHAT the hell is happening over at 343i - I was all excited to get this map pack. Hell I am sure most of us pre-ordered the map pass before it even came out. Point being you knew how many wanted this. There shouldn't be many glitches when they (maps) arrive. 

First weapons seem way unbalanced. I literally loaded an opposing player up in multiple games on this DLC with a DMR, one solid clip, they didn't die. But then the next spartan comes along hits me twice or three times with a DMR I die.

343i you must be able to look at the stats and wonder whats wrong when on one team a one player will have 26-33 kills and the balance of his team is between 13-9 kills. Isn't there a flag that goes up to you?

Plus there has to be a way to fix the lagging players, if they have a bad connection how are they aloud into a match with good connections? Am I the only one that sees a problem with this?

Plus these DLC's are only available for so long before they disappear. I rarely see any of the other map packs I paid for anymore. Why not have a specific Squad DLC playlist for all of us that paid the money to play them. Like Halo Reach had. But hey those got taken away too in Reach. So we pay money for what?

What happened to the scorpion that was in the Castle Map pack trailer? I haven't seen it on any of the maps.

Daybreak, cool map but one sided worse than Exile. One side gets a banshee and a Warthog and a ghost? What does the other side get? A warthog...cmon already

Just very disgusted with the matchmaking gameplay. I know you are going to have better players and horrible players. Then all you have is achievement hunters and rank players. There has to be a way to balance this.

Please fix it before I go to the dark side permanently (C.O.D.)

1 when something new comes out expect it to have glitches but also expect the devs to put a patch out soon fixing it as well

2 I can assume that u or someone else was having some lag as the one solid clip into a guy wound kill him unless u missed

3 sometimes u get put with bad or good players

4 I agree and this is why we need DEDICATED SEVERS

5 343 will most likely put all the map packs  in the same playlist at some point

6 it was most likely cut after of before the trailer but u can still put it in there in forge

7 a bit unfair I know

done

Edited by Caboose.
  • Like 1