Anime Suggestions?

AnimeAddict

hey yall as you know im massively into anime and well ive run out of anime to watch at least that i havent heard is good so i need more suggestions if you want me to i can pm you a list of every anime ive seen

But yea i need new ones cause im getting bored of watching all the stuff ive already seen xD

• Like 1

PM me the ones you have seen and the i know a few. also i know a few of them you have already seen. FMA and FMA brotherhood, ghost in the shell and ghost in the shell stand alone complex, canaan (my favorite of all time, but it is too short) bacono (also my second favorite and longer than canaan but still too short) kaze no stigma, elfin lied, trinity blood, blood+, and that's about now i can think of now ill update later, oh and blue gender

iHere's one I'll bet you haven't seen, ARIA.  ARIA takes place on a world called Aqua (terraformed Mars) in a town called Neo-Venezia, a brick by brick replica of Venice. The lead character, Akari, dreams of becoming an Undine (gondolier) and the series follows her and her friends. It's not an action anime, it's a slice of life series (but it does have one unusually suspensful episode). Some episodes are emotionally intense, but even those that are calm and slower paced are enthralling, even if nothing major happens you still can't take your eyes off it. ARIA is also one of the best drawn anime I've ever seen and has a great musical score.

Highly recommended.

• Like 1

I spell it 'Kanon' myself (depends on the which romanization you prefer) and Kanon is another series I really enjoyed. I was very impressed by the quality of the animation in that anime.

Kanon and ARIA are both slice of life anime, ARIA just happens to be on terraformed Mars. If you like Kanon, odds are you will enjoy ARIA .