Intro designer- Silent Orbis

Credits/Outro Designer- Looking for someone

Video Editor (Skilled editor)- Looking for someone

Audio editor- looking for someone

Advertiser (Must have perferct grammar/spelling)-looking for someone

Gameplay (Halo 4)- Tucker

Gameplay (CoD BO2)- looking for someone

Gameplay (Minecrfat PC or Xbox)- looking for someone

We will be starting to make the videos on Friday, typically brainstorming some ideas getting things together, trying to form

something. On Saturday we will start making the videos, and

start forming the channel. If you have any questions or concerns Pm (Private Message) me or either Slient Orbis.

• Like 1

I can tell just by the name that almost no one would click on it because that sounds like a totally ballsy name but meh, I'm not here to hate on a name with the name that has almost the most hated words on the internet. Just my little insight on the name.....

I can tell just by the name that almost no one would click on it because that sounds like a totally ballsy name but meh, I'm not here to hate on a name with the name that has almost the most hated words on the internet. Just my little insight on the name.....

Hey, that's the point! :D ;) We WANT to be different. And heck, if it becomes popular, it may not be considered "ballsy". :D

• Like 1

Forger if need be.

I have a capture card, 1080p HD

Body actor for ya

Photoshop/advertising here. (You know I have food grammar by now hopefully)

Halo 4, minecraft XBLA, Gears 3 all halos if you need.

And I can be a host, too

• Like 1

I call the advertiser. :D

If I try I can have excellent grammar. I can probably be an advertiser. Don't have the equipment or programs necessary to help with anything else.

Thanks. Guys, advertiser has been split into two divisions, and those divisons, have been taken up! :D Any other jobs are free! :D

I can help you out as a Black Ops 2 Game player, maybe an audio editor, and maybe a Host. I have a capture card, too. 

That, and I could refer some of my subs to you (If their active) and also gain some more from this. If that's ok.

Feel free to accept me, but in the end I'm gonna be, y'know, timezone-disadvantaged.

I have good black ops gameplay though. If I want to, I can get swarms. If I want to, I can get 11 people to just get so mad, it's hilarious.

• Like 1

I can help you out as a Black Ops 2 Game player, maybe an audio editor, and maybe a Host. I have a capture card, too. 

That, and I could refer some of my subs to you (If their active) and also gain some more from this. If that's ok.

Feel free to accept me, but in the end I'm gonna be, y'know, timezone-disadvantaged.

I have good black ops gameplay though. If I want to, I can get swarms. If I want to, I can get 11 people to just get so mad, it's hilarious.

Yes. I have PM-ed you. And guys! :D Really? BRING IT ONNN! Don't be afraid to ask! :D