Some more information about the Bombings in Boston

D-38 Boss

For those of you who didn't know, yesterday, April 15th, Two bombs were detonated near the finish line of the Boston Marathon.

An estimated 115 people were injured, and three are confirmed dead, including an 8 year old boy who's father was running in the race.

A Saudi national was questioned when he was in the hospital, being treated for shrapnel wounds, but it was later determined he was tackled by Bystanders when he was fleeing in a panic. (A rather racist scenario, sadly.)

The FBI and ATF raided an apartment later on, and were seen carrying out several large bags.

They have issued a statement saying they are looking for a van that had tried to gain access to the Finish line, and a Man wearing Dark clothing and a hood, who was seen in a surveillance video carrying two backpacks, and was seen leaving just before the explosions.

According to the ATF, the Bomber(s) were not very skilled, as the bomb was of a supposedly Low quality. (Well it did the trick didn't it?)

I wish all those injured a speedy recovery, and my condolences to those who have lost someone.

For more information: http://news.yahoo.com/boston-marathon-bombing-feds-raid-apartment-police-seek-111920615.html

I wish all those injured a speedy recovery, and my condolences to those who have lost someone.

Yeah, I think we all wish the same thing.....

A Saudi national was questioned when he was in the hospital, being treated for shrapnel wounds, but it was later determined he was tackled by Bystanders when he was fleeing in a panic. (A rather racist scenario, sadly.)

......Honestly?.....

Boss, didn't you have a friend who's leg was amputated? :(