status not joinable

loscar1132

Hey everyone until recently my halo 4 online did not work, it would load all the players start the match and kick me out to the main menu. I contacted numerous people from Microsoft and other tech centers from Xbox. They created a new account for me and various other things to help me with this issue, I even traded in for a new Xbox!! The Nat was open but yet I couldn't play.

I am writing this post to inform everyone that I got it fixed! Grab another disc from a friend (disc 1 and 2) delete the halo4 already on your Xbox and re download the disc. Play disc 1 and see if the problem is fixed. Turns out that my multiplayer disc was the problem, and now it's working just fine. The weird thing was that my original multiplayer disc wasn't even scratched!

Hope this helps anyone who is experiencing this awful problem

• Like 1

Lol. Nice solution. But what I'd like to know is, how your second disk doesn't work? You use the disk only once on your xbox, but yet it somehow gets scratched or broken.. Seriously, either you were playing Frisbee with it, or you don't know how to take care of your things properly!