Starfox  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Starfox character?

• Slippy
    • Falco
    • Wolf
    • Fox
    • Peppy

I am going to give the opportunity to the forum to ask me questions, yes the real Fox McCloud. (This isn't based off "The Director") I am going to do this because I do get Private messages that are asking for advice or just want tips. Or question the superiority of my awesome name.

*Rules for this service include:*

-No inappropriate questions

-No Sexual content

-No questions that you wouldn't ask the Mod team

Other than that enjoy McCloud's advice. I will hopefully enjoy doing this, and hopefully this will bring the forum together. post-47531-0-73746800-1366323677_thumb.jpg

By the way, you can ask anytime. I will try to get back with you as soon as possible.

I am willing to reward the people who ask me a question that I miss. It can't be impossible to answer, what I mean by that is it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes for me to answer. I will give a surprise out to all winners.

Edited by Fox McCloud
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am going to give the opportunity to the forum to ask me questions, yes the real Fox McCloud. (This isn't based off "The Director") I am going to do this because I do get Private messages that are asking for advice or just want tips. Or question the superiority of my awesome name.

*Rules for this service include:*

-No inappropriate questions

-No Sexual content

-No questions that you wouldn't ask the Mod team

Other than that enjoy McCloud's advice. I will hopefully enjoy doing this, and hopefully this will bring the forum together. attachicon.gifgallery_47237_411_952145.jpg

By the way, you can ask anytime. I will try to get back with you as soon as possible.

I am willing to reward the people who ask me a question that I miss. It can't be impossible to answer, what I mean by that is it shouldn't take more than 10 minutes for me to answer. I will give a surprise out to all winners.

I am going to start a poll on a random Starfox topic now!