Flash Video Intros

Silent Orbis

Hey everyone! So, have you seen some of those sick videos on YouTube? Those freakin' awesome ones where they have that video introduction, with the action music, and it pumps you all up and crap. Then it goes to the beast video itself?

Well, see guys, I don NOT know how to do that. And I really want one, and believe me, I've spent hours Googling and Googling, and Binging, and Binging, and Yahooing, and Yahooing, but haven't found anything. Nothing. No easy solution for a... beginner like me. And, my urge, and desire for an awesome intro like that is so high, yet I don't know nhopw to use the programs.

And even IF I did, I can't download any more programs onto my computer, due to certain limitations. And NO, there isn't a way to avpid these "limitations". Regardless, I was wondering if one of our amaziong 343i members could maybe make one for me at request?

Someone like Insignia, where he does signatures. Only problem, he probably would've been generous, but he's not experienced in animation like those. So please, if anyone could get details from me, then make an intro using those details, it would be highly appreciated. No one knows how desperate I am for this.. if only someone was generous enough... :(