There Needs To Be Better Maps/MORE VARIETY IN BTB and Weapon Balancing

BenevolentImperator

Reach had better maps, the fools at 343 don't know how to make good maps. While they are good in my opinion, they are not as good as what was in previous halo games, I rate the maps, most of them 7-8/10. Anyway, Look at Wreckage/Shatter/Exile, the maps have the same damn layout and revolve around a circle, same with meltdown. 

I have all the map packs, I played BTB for 2 hours tonight and not once did I see Wreckage or Shatter in the vote list. Not only that, is Harvest even in the BTB playlist? That map is big and should be in it. People constantly vote for Ragnorak and Exile, I like these maps but I like variety and 60-70% of games seems to involve these 2 maps. The BTB playlist should be divided and these 2 maps should get their own playlist.

Also, only one forge map, Settler and I like it but there needs to be more. I would like to see a Halo 4 version of Hemorrhage3 which was popular in Halo Reach, they better have that in the game eventually. Hopefully someone can make it with the new forge Island, hope Forge is big enough to support a map of that size.

343 still has to nerf the DMR's damage, overpowered piece of trash. 343 also has the crappiest servers I have ever seen in a Halo game, more matches end up lagging then any other Halo game I have ever played. 

I give Halo 4 a 7.8/10 , Halo Reach a 9/10, their forge maps were amazing and I loved Invasion but I don't play Reach anymore, my previous gamertag got messed up so I can't access it and it really makes me mad I miss that game, meh, its only a rank anyway maybe I can go back to it one day.

I will give Halo 4 a 9/10 once they have more map packs released and more Forge maps along with nerfing the DMR.

To bad Bungie could not make this game, their maps look way better and have more details in it, Halo 4's maps all look way to plain. 

They've just released notes saying nerfing dmr would upset the comunity so instead there buffing all the other rifles to bring them upto a simalar level! I said same about harvest for some reason its counted as a small map:-/ its massive for 4v4s should of been in btb could of squeezed complex in there aswell! I agree with what your saying though I do really enjoy the game and do feel they are slowly takint steps in the right direction, they need way more variation in the objectives, but hopefully they will get there though, they are listening

Yea I played for 2 hours on day and not one time did any DLC map pop up for voting. BTB is very stupid, I prefer playing a variety of maps but most people vote for Ragnorok and Exile, those 2 maps need their own playlist.

If you include DLC, there are only 8 maps in the BTB playlist, including Settler. This game needs more damn maps, the developers better release another map pack that has at least 5 maps or more. There also needs to be more Forge maps in all the playlists, I would like to see a Halo 4 version of Hemorrhage in the BTB playlist, the forge better have the capability to make a map that big, if not then they need to update it.

What ever happened to complete games? These lazy stupid devs only have 3 maps per map pack, this damn game needs more maps. Remember Unreal 3? That game had 47 maps at launch, it is such a shame that developers are lazy these days and don't make many maps, Halo 4 only had about 10-13 maps at launch and only 9 or 10 were in the playlists. Even when they release DLC, there still isn't many maps, 3 maps per map-pack is a rip off.

This isn't just 4. Reach had only a few maps, then 3 map packs. One had 6, but it was a special one.

3 had a couple of maps at launch, more were added in map packs.

Don't blame 343 for a trend that has been going since Halo 3. Only difference is, 343 doesn't like DLC playlists.