What Halo 5 needs that Halo 4 didn't have

ULookPrettyGood

Ok Halo 4 to me was a disappointment. At first you like it and get stuck into it but it's not the same. I have discussed this topic with alot of people and they would all agree. Firstly where are the Falcons, the Falcon was probably the greatest and funnest flying machine in Halo. Secondly Forge World. Forge World was the icon of Halo reach, everyone loved it and what Halo 4 has done with forge, it wasn't good enough. Thirdly, classic game types like Invasion or the original Infection, Flood is not infection. You could make really good game types with infection, the greatest custom games in the world came from it, but Flood couldn't do that. And Lastly, the Halo Reach Multiplayer Ranking System. The ranking in halo 4 is just crap, its way to easy. It needs to be harder to level up the more you  rank up, and the way that Bungie did it was amazing. This is what i want to see in Halo 5, something that everyone misses and that everyone wants, because that's what made everyone so addicted to Halo, especially Halo Reach.