How to play HALO 4

Billshot1941

May I introduce myself, I'm Dutch so around 15 years living in Thailand. My age is 72 years old and like to play game's first I used my PC before but every time after a Windows XP update there were problems such as the inability to play a game or can not install a game. I now have two months since a xbox 360s and have some play so I have HALO 4. But I make no advantages rings DAWN I played in all degrees of difficulty also REQIEM but there is no other game level I hope someone can help so I can go to another level after REQIEM.

Best regard

billshot1941

• Like 1

This is tough. Did you complete Requiem? (This sounds incredibly obvious)

Or did you install the second disc to your hard drive? Again, this sounds obvious but you may need to reinstall the second disk.

May I introduce myself, I'm Dutch so around 15 years living in Thailand. My age is 72 years old and like to play game's first I used my PC before but every time after a Windows XP update there were problems such as the inability to play a game or can not install a game. I now have two months since a xbox 360s and have some play so I have HALO 4. But I make no advantages rings DAWN I played in all degrees of difficulty also REQIEM but there is no other game level I hope someone can help so I can go to another level after REQIEM.

Best regard

billshot1941

To help the people who can help:

"May I introduce myself, I'm Dutch, and have been living 15 years in Thailand. I am 72 years old and I like to play games. Originally, I used my PC, but every time after a Windows XP update there were problems such as the inability to play a game or not being able to install a game. I have now owned an Xbox 360, and so I also play Halo 4. However, I have not progressed in campaign - I played Dawn in all degrees of difficulty, and Requiem too, but there aren't any levels after Requiem for some reason. Can anyone figure out why, and tell me how to fix it?"

Nice your Englisch but I'm not on the school I'm on the forum to learn how to play HALO 4.

And why do you not write in Dutch then I think big fun for me if I want to school sure I contact you.

Best regard

billshot1941

Have a nice day

To help the people who can help:

"May I introduce myself, I'm Dutch, and have been living 15 years in Thailand. I am 72 years old and I like to play games. Originally, I used my PC, but every time after a Windows XP update there were problems such as the inability to play a game or not being able to install a game. I have now owned an Xbox 360, and so I also play Halo 4. However, I have not progressed in campaign - I played Dawn in all degrees of difficulty, and Requiem too, but there aren't any levels after Requiem for some reason. Can anyone figure out why, and tell me how to fix it?"

Hi yes I did but I have only one disc.

Thanks for your reaction.

Best regard

billshot1941

This is tough. Did you complete Requiem? (This sounds incredibly obvious)

Or did you install the second disc to your hard drive? Again, this sounds obvious but you may need to reinstall the second disk.

Right. You need disc two to get anywhere. If you're copy is brand new, I would return it because of no second disk. Probably same if its preowned, as you need to install the second disk to play the rest of the campaign and multiplayer.

Hi Something bad I have a illigal copy from HALO 4 this is normal for Thailand a Rolex become Lolex and so on.

Now I dont know what to do belief me I dont like copy's.

This month I need to go to Penang Malaysia I look there if I can get HALO 4

Best regard

billshot1941

Right. You need disc two to get anywhere. If you're copy is brand new, I would return it because of no second disk. Probably same if its preowned, as you need to install the second disk to play the rest of the campaign and multiplayer.