Please balance the game

Parkingsucks

Ill start off by saying i dont hate this game, i just think it is not a good halo . I still play it occasionally. But i feel the need the to bring up the class system. Im fine with a game letting you alter your play style and i was excited when i saw this. I could fonally choose to use the br over the assault rifle. But as the game progressed, i saw problems with this.

Some of the weapons / abilities are horribly over powered. I started using the suppressor and regeneration field, and i would hardly die. And spawning with plasma grenades seems a bit unfair as well. Most AAA shoots ( battlefield, cod, gow, etc.) pull of some form of class system because of balance. You dont die because some guy has a weapon you get at level 40, but because he is better with said weapon than you are with yours.

And onto the other op thing, the mantis. At first i thought that it would be a lightly armored power house, but it turns out it is a heavily armored power house. If you have the mantis, you have secured yourself a good 10+ kills.

And to weapons that you dot spawn with. Why do you point them out on the map? It doesnt ruin the game but it makes me feel like the game doesnt trust me to know the map.

Ordinance: why? Why incorporate kill streaks. Im sorry to use cod as an example but i must. Cod pulls off its kill streaks because if you die, then you have to start over. Halo 4 lets you keep yor progress after you die, which kind of makes them too easy to get.

All i ask is you make the game a little mpre balanced. And i dont mean nerf the weapons you dont spawn woth, because that was never an issue.