Hi I'm Ender and I'm a Forgaholic

EnderWeggen

Let me start by admitting that I have a problem, I have made many maps all big team battle, CTF Assault, Objective maps and only one I have ever finished and had tested. So any one that is interested in helping me at least shore up some of my maps it would be greatly appreciated but do note that like others that are as old as I am I have to work like almost every one that remembers the release of Halo Combat Evolved and Halo Custom  Edition, Good Times,

I look forward to having more time to forge and meeting new friends.

If you love Forge then you came to the right place sir! We work with THFE and many other great Forgers and you can check out the THFE forums by clicking the 'Forums' tab and scrolling down. I hope you like it here and find a lot of cool maps and good tips from THFE and veteran Forgers alike.

It is good that confront your addictions head on. Publicly announcing that you have a problem is the first step in the right direction. Here at Forgeaholics Anonymous we will walk you through a multi step program that will help you to help yourself. You may begin by submitting your forge creations to THFE and call the doctor in the morning.

addiction-large-584.jpg

• Like 1

Forge? Awesome! You've came to the right place, because if you need help we can give it, and if you want to showcase it we will greedily ****** it up and gobble it!

Anyways, as always, being a semi-stalker is ingrained in my blood....

So I really think you should upload some videos to this little channel here. You know, the 'EnderWeggen' youtube channel.

In any case, looking forward to making friends with and stalking playing with you!

Now, to the more serious part of this post. Should you encounter any spamb0ts, n00bs or people who are generally mean, here is the legendary mass produced version of the 'Report' button. I've added it into your internetventory so whenever you arrive here, you'll be able to use it. Gee, ain't I nice? Also, here is 6 common sense sticky grenades, and you have the choice of a Brain Shooter, Logic Bayonet and Stupidity Extractor X-63200 (LIMITED EDITION) to choose from for your n00b hunting forum starter kit.

Good luck, and don't fall behind!

• Like 1