PLEASE GIVE ME SOME NEW MAPS IN DOUBLES!

schnergun

I dont care about WHAT maps get introduced they just need maps period. I bought the Map Pack Pass or whatever its called so I could get new maps. Its a little ridiculous that they havent been added to the doubles playlist. I play doubles 98% of the time and would love to be able to switch it up. I would love to play user created maps. I mean anything new would be great. I hope they get it together and get some more added. 

The map pack maps CAN appear there. They will only appear if ALL FOUR people have those maps. If someone In the game doesn't have the pack, they cannot play the maps

Why should i be screwed cause someone else doesnt have the maps. Everyone should have to have them to play the game

So basically- you have to pay more money to play multiplayer? You like EA's strategies?

Logic.

If you have to have map packs to play, people won't play. 3 could do it as there was ODST, which have them free.

• 1 month later...

has there been any light shed on this problem? im hoping something happens soon. each monday when there is a update it seems I get ****** and have to play the same maps over and over. yet if im to jump into a straight slayer match there are like 15 more maps. YES, like in Halo 3 if you dont have the maps you should have to download them. I pad for them to play them for a reason. not to get screwed over because someone else doesnt want to. 

Why should i be screwed cause someone else doesnt have the maps. Everyone should have to have them to play the game

Are you seriously suggesting that someone who paid $60 for a game shouldn't be allowed to play it online just because they don't want to spend an extra $30 on DLC? That's absolutely ridiculous. They have ALREADY paid for the right to play online, and if they don't want to pay for extra content that's their decision and nobody has any right to take away the base online experience from them, because they've already played it.

Does it suck when you pay for DLC and can't get any matches on your new maps? Of course it does! But if you play often enough you'll definitely start seeing more of the DLC maps appearing. try playing with friends who also have all of the DLC and you'll see an immediate increase in the new maps you can play.

YES, like in Halo 3 if you dont have the maps you should have to download them

Only in the Social playlists. DLC has never been required to play in the Competitive playlists in Halo 3, and the population was big enough to guarantee that you could get into DLC games in just about any of the social playlists if you wanted them. It also didn't hurt that they handed out free map packs with the ODST disc.

• Like 2

Are you seriously suggesting that someone who paid $60 for a game shouldn't be allowed to play it online just because they don't want to spend an extra $30 on DLC? That's absolutely ridiculous. They have ALREADY paid for the right to play online, and if they don't want to pay for extra content that's their decision and nobody has any right to take away the base online experience from them, because they've already played it.

Does it suck when you pay for DLC and can't get any matches on your new maps? Of course it does! But if you play often enough you'll definitely start seeing more of the DLC maps appearing. try playing with friends who also have all of the DLC and you'll see an immediate increase in the new maps you can play.

Only in the Social playlists. DLC has never been required to play in the Competitive playlists in Halo 3, and the population was big enough to guarantee that you could get into DLC games in just about any of the social playlists if you wanted them. It also didn't hurt that they handed out free map packs with the ODST disc.

um i'm pretty sure you needed the maps to play Some of the competitive playlist in halo 3.....

to op: this is why i didn't buy dlc to reach and halo 4 it seems after the  little special playlist is gone you never see the maps again.

Edited by TornadoFlame