Looking for Good Platinum Titles

Oh hai dere.

I got fifty dollars for my birthday, and I'm going to spend twenty of it on Minecraft XBLA, though my credit card is maxed so I'll probably have to buy thirty bucks worth of points on prepaid cards, leaving me with $20.

I've been looking to buy some new games unlike what I've already played, with lots to do. Open-world and sci-fi games are welcome.

Here's what Platinum games I already have:

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II

Batman Arkham Asylum

I've been looking at Bioshock and Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Please leave recommendations. Thanks!

You NEED Arkham City Game of the Year Edition. Get Halo Wars if you're into RTS games and want to control a small army of Halo vehicles and Marines and Spartans (Some not seen in the FPS games). Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the best one in my opinion and it's worth a try.

Halo Wars is a great game. I love it. 

Skyrim is a great pick, and if you get sucked into Skyrim, then you may even enjoy the DLC's for it. 

A good kids type game is Banjo Kazooie Nuts "N" Bolts.

And I cant think of any more. :( 

Even though I know a few....

Not sure if you still have the money but I recommend getting Sonics Ultimate Genesis Collection. You can find it for around ten dollars used and you get so many great games. It comes with all of the Golden Axe, Streets of Rage,Sonic, and Phantasy Star games and plenty of other lesser known gems. I have spent hundreds of hours on streets of rage 2 alone. So if you are still looking for something to play definitely pick it up. It is also great for two player stuff which was the genesis' best feature.