Recommend One Improvement to Make Halo 4 Better

MontyZM

I'd like to see everyone's opinions on this topic. If you could change one single aspect of the game, what would it be?

Personally, I have to say that the Warthog is way too under-powered in this game. In older versions of Halo, the Warthog was a tool of destruction and if you got caught in an open field you were done for. Now, all it takes is two plasma 'nades and it's gone. With this and the fact that everybody is running around with lasers and rockets, it's a suicide mission ..every single time! The Hog is a symbol at the roots of the Halo franchise, so it's hard for me to understand why they nerfed it so much (maybe on accident?).

So what's your #1 issue?

It's not that the warthog is weaker, it's that fact that anti vehicle weapons are in loadouts. 

This coming month the chaining will get a damage boost, hoping that it will entice more people to start driving it more.

My suggestion: Have a beta next time. Whether it be for the community or for a group of pros, just do it. It will allow for time to fix initial problems and get the proper gametypes and playlists at release.

I'd like to see everyone's opinions on this topic. If you could change one single aspect of the game, what would it be?

Personally, I have to say that the Warthog is way too under-powered in this game. In older versions of Halo, the Warthog was a tool of destruction and if you got caught in an open field you were done for. Now, all it takes is two plasma 'nades and it's gone. With this and the fact that everybody is running around with lasers and rockets, it's a suicide mission ..every single time! The Hog is a symbol at the roots of the Halo franchise, so it's hard for me to understand why they nerfed it so much (maybe on accident?).

So what's your #1 issue?

I do agree the warthog was weaker this time around so i think in halo 5 or 4 343 need to beef its health up

Edited by Caboose the Ace

So what's your #1 issue?

My number 1 issue is the fact that there are no unsc air vehicle for multiplayer. I'm sick of driving banshees :(

For Custom Games, I'd really like to see the ability to tweak the traits of individual loadouts beyond spawning weapons and equipment: set up one class to move faster, one to have more health, one which gets unlimited use of Armor Abilities, etc. It would open things up a bit more in terms of making class-based multiplayer gamemodes.

For Matchmaking, I just want to see them putting some proper Objective modes back into Big Team. Slayer alone just isn't very fun.