A suggestion

a cookie eater

A little idea I came up with.

When your shields go out you will be able to take permenant body damage. You take a few shot then you die instantly.

Here's the idea: as you take body damage you go slower. You take 50% damage, you go 50% speed because you are limping. You get 90%-95% you fall down and are forced to go prone because your legs took too much damage to support you.

It's kinda strange taking a lot of damage and look as good as new and then dying instantly. It's hard to tell if your teamate needs to be healed with your drop shield in Halo Reach. I think using this idea would improve Halo.

When your shields go out you will be able to take permenant body damage. You take a few shot then you die instantly.

Here's the idea: as you take body damage you go slower. You take 50% damage, you go 50% speed because you are limping. You get 90%-95% you fall down and are forced to go prone because your legs took too much damage to support you.

It's kinda strange taking a lot of damage and look as good as new and then dying instantly. It's hard to tell if your teamate needs to be healed with your drop shield in Halo Reach. I think using this idea would improve Halo.

I like the idea good job!

im not a fan of this at all. maybe cut the run speed, i can see that. but not at 90% go prone. thats not halo, going prone is not halo. this would suck, how would you be able to get a healthpack anywhere without being a lamb to the slaughter. my opinion, this is a bad idea.

• Like 2

Since halo is a run and gun style game loosing any speed even only 5 or 10% would be deadly. It might work as a temporary thing but if it was permanent then as soon as a player lost their shields they might as well try to die because they would be at a huge disadvantage.

• Like 1