microsoft points

zzxx4

yeah it is more than it should be i think cuz i paid 15 dollars for just a zobie map on black ops

Yea and I payed alot for Halo Reach maps I don't even play because forge world is still the best to forge on.

http://www.louis-vuitton-sale-uk.com/Yes, really. I agree with told all above. We can communicate on this theme. Thanks, can, I too can help you something? Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is also idea good, I support. Neo Monogram Eden Peach , I am assured of it. In my opinion you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will talk. I regret, but I can help nothing. I know, you will find the correct decision. Do not despair. I consider, that you commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will discuss. Louis Vuitton Suhali Leather Le Favori Wallet .

rofl, how the hell did this get here, spambot got lost in the forums

• 4 weeks later...

I only had to pay for the Noble map pack. I was able to get the Defiant map pack for free when BS Angel posted some codes over on the 343 forums a while back. This was before they were released for purchase and stuff. I did have to redownload them once they were available for the public to purchase, but I never had to pay for them.

• 4 months later...

I think 800 ms points (€10) is a fair price and I can see why they raise it sometimes like in gears 3 the MP packs cost 800 and singleplayer DLC 1200 because they spend more time in creating those