Dedicated member at last

Frankenzer

It's been a while since I've joined this site and I never really knew I would reach this far. I went here and made my account to advertise my halo mega bloks series. When I came to check how my thread was doing I decided to play with the shoutbox and ended up chatting with some people ( I don't remember who ) but after that I decided to make a couple of posts. I then stumbled upon the staff vs. members playdate and I decided to join and that is when I truly became fond of this site. I would listen to you guys talk to one another and yet I can't talk because every time I play a member of my family would watch me and I don't feel like talking casual when they're around. This issue has been going on a lot lately mostly because every time a playdate occurs it's usually very late here. Thanks to all the members who helped me and made my experience here in the forum fun. I'm sorry I sometimes make the moderators job harder.

• Like 5

wow i didn't realize you were a dedicated. i saw you in the SB yesterday and it showed you only had 200 or so posts what happened? did you just make hundreds of posts in a day or did the site glitch. any ways congrats and i didn't know you were trusted so enjoy it I'm not far behind you, and i remember when i was ahead of you, aaahhhh good times good times 

Only 14 posts for you, I always thought you were past 1000, never really paid attention to the blue writingxD.

Yeah, its not easy when you only post on things you at least have answer for. :P

Only 14 posts for you, I always thought you were past 1000, never really paid attention to the blue writingxD.

i never did pay attention either, also I'm almost a dedicated member only 3 more to go!!!! I'm looking forward to being a dedicated and i think we should have a party (not really) in my favor for me being a dedicated

46th person to reach I believe! Welcome to the club!

I wish, that if I ever make it to 1000 posts, that I will be number 77 or 117...

FLAMING :ninja: NINJA'S FTW (Se7enty Se7en)

Mister Chief :bananachief: FTW (One-Hundred-Se7enteen)

(Free Steaks for those who get the reference's!!! I Just have get a hold of Luke first!)  :laughing:

welcome to the dedicated members club here we have better cookies then the trusted ones

also  congrates on dedicated member :thumbsup:

Halo man , one post to go!

and now for my last post I'm now a ded member on this site as del as some of you too. yay we are ded also i want to eat the ded cookies give me some caboose. and frankenzer i will catch up to you

Congratulations! :D

Enjoy the new color! 

Now you just need to reach 1000 and counting! :P

zelda you only need 7 more

• Like 1

and now for my last post I'm now a ded member on this site as del as some of you too. yay we are ded also i want to eat the ded cookies give me some caboose. and frankenzer i will catch up to you

zelda you only need 7 more

lol. Keeping track for me, huh? :P