should i buy kotor again

today I felt like playing my 5 or 6th star wars knights of the old republic play though so as I did I got a decent way into the game and then my disk just broke down and so I have a broken disk and I have tried everything to fix it with no luck at all so do you think I should buy the game again or not for the Xbox though not the I pad :thumbsup:

You could always give the iPad version a chance ;) I hear it's good

nah I got about 2 to 3 hours into my current Xbox play though I dont want to start again also my sister likes the I pad as well so  I couldn't play it all the time also I would prefer on the Xbox because of the controller also a bigger screen my tv :thumbsup:

I never tell people what to do, I can only give my Advice...

But in this one instance... You HAVE to buy the game again! Four or Five years ago, I bought Halo CE Platinum Hits Edition, it broke, so I bought another, my dog scratched that one so I bought one more, there was a problem with that one, so I bought two more... I ended up spending over $48.96 plus Tax on a $9.99 because I had to keep buying it from best buy... Point is, is that it was worth it, and I never regretted it. 

Anyways, if you are still interested in the Xbox version, then here...

http://www.amazon.com/video-games/dp/B000067DPM

I have both for the Xbox, but they were a little hard to find, because I wanted them cheap.

I ended up getting them both for 10 bucks at a flea market.

But if you have the money to spare, then yes. Get them.

heh I got mine for 5 . 98 mint condition :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Damn! You must be a leprechaun wearing horse shoes, that wears clothes made out of four leave clovers, and eats rabbit feet for breakfast...

:laughing:

I must of because some people where selling a copy of the game for 300 bucks

Ya I think you should re buy it, it is one of the few Star Wars game that I love to play. But, this time dont break it ;).

I didn't just one day it just didn't work ah well nothing last forever

• Like 1