Rapid Firing Weapons - By: Halo Promod

0IAH

Hey everybody!! Josh here, with another really awesome MOD!! This one was brought to me by "Doctor Seduce" and the MOD is by "Halo Promod" If you guys are unfamiliar with Halo Promod--not only is that his gamer tag, but he has his own website that educates Halo players on modding. I am not really familiar with the whole modding concept, but you can check out his website by clicking here. I am sure you guys are tired of me posting a video per thread so I will begin to post a more "in-depth' description and background because I guess you forum guys enjoy reading? haha -- besides the point, this MOD allows a spartan to fire weapons rapidly. There is more than just downloading the game type and pressing a trigger really fast -- in the video, you will learn how to fire rapidly after you have the game type loaded up.

This MOD would be very fun for the custom game lobbies on Halo 4. If any of you end up making a map to support this game type, let me know because that would be very cool.

Thanks for reading/watching

-Josh

oh, btw, here's the video:

So this was just copy and pasted instantly from halo customs without even a slight change in text? 

In any case, qool.

do u want me to change the text for each forum site so its personalized for each site?  

Is there a chance that someone downloading this could get the banhammer?

i don't think 343i cares if there are mods for custom games -- if its on ur file share, then u might get banned      --other than that i am not sure.  i have downloaded lots of modded gts and im fine