Megaman Vs. Ultramaan

Snipe MD

Hey Hey, it's me SNIP3m101 here with the new topic of the week. this weeks topic was a topic I had to think about for awhile before I came up with it. I remembered an old power ranger spin-off anime called "Hyperman" about a guy who could grow like a megazord. and any adolescent male child should know of "The Blue Bomber" and his total epic awesomeness,  but who is better, Ultraman or Megaman? let me know what you think by posting your answers and I'll see you all next Wednesday, but until then, have a totally epically Awesome Day! :shuriken: 

STAYING ON TARGET!

SNIP3m101-(last seen in an electronic dream world built to control humans FTW)  

1. Hyperman = 1243902-g09584o97hl_large_9832.jpg

2. Ultraman = Ultramen.jpg

American "Mega Man" cartoon = RBYmm.png

Game/Japanese Megaman/Rockman = MegamanWallpaper800.jpg

First, get what you want correct. Which one are you talking about?

Next, I think my favorite 2 Megaman/Rockman would be the Battle Network and Star Force megaman, while for my favorite Ultraman I'd take.....well, Tiga, Dyna, Gaia, Cosmos, and Mebius.

1. Hyperman = 1243902-g09584o97hl_large_9832.jpg

2. Ultraman = Ultramen.jpg

American "Mega Man" cartoon = RBYmm.png

Game/Japanese Megaman/Rockman = MegamanWallpaper800.jpg

First, get what you want correct. Which one are you talking about?

Next, I think my favorite 2 Megaman/Rockman would be the Battle Network and Star Force megaman, while for my favorite Ultraman I'd take.....well, Tiga, Dyna, Gaia, Cosmos, and Mebius.

that is true about rockman/megaman, but think about it. people often don't call things by there original names. for instance, people make topics about pok'emon all the time, but you don't always go around saying "pokett monsuta" (or pocket monster if you prefer). you see what im getting at here?

that is true about rockman/megaman, but think about it. people often don't call things by there original names. for instance, people make topics about pok'emon all the time, but you don't always go around saying "pokett monsuta" (or pocket monster if you prefer). you see what im getting at here?

While things like Pokemon are, internationally, recognized simply as 'Pokemon', this shouldn't apply to things that were really only in america.

While things like Pokemon are, internationally, recognized simply as 'Pokemon', this shouldn't apply to things that were really only in america.

But it was not only in america that the name was used in, it has been used in Canada, Mexico,Etc. Also the name "Rockman" was later on rejected and changed to "Megaman" by capcom consumer products division president Joe Morici not for the american audience, but rather for the fact that he, quote, "felt the title was horrible", end quote.  :orly:

But it was not only in america that the name was used in, it has been used in Canada, Mexico,Etc. Also the name "Rockman" was later on rejected and changed to "Megaman" by capcom consumer products division president Joe Morici not for the american audience, but rather for the fact that he, quote, "felt the title was horrible", end quote.  :orly:

You're referring to two different things there, the Megaman cartoon that caters only to americans, by americans, based off of a japanese video game, and the actual games itself by japan which were translated to english, at the same time changing the name to Megaman for international english releases. The name Rockman was never rejected and changed; it's still being used. 

I guess an analogy would be.....

Somebody taking the Halo game engine, creating a game and selling it in only one country and naming it 'Halo'. That would be the cartoon.