H4 SWAT - PLEASE READ THIS AND DO SOMETHING

jezzzzka

To: 343

Hello, I am sick and tired of having a new TERRIBLE update every week. I am one of the top swat players. There ARE MANY top swat players (laugh if you want, but I say only laugh if you beat us ^.^), who absolutely HATE all of your updates and truly believe you are ruining the game for the Good kids. I understand you did "fine tuning" etc, but you brought in Pro SLAYER kids, who gave advice based off of SLAYER game type. Meaning, they like more boxes so they can run and hide behind things to reload or get their shield back, etc. In swat, the LAST thing we need are more boxes so Bad kids can CAMP behind. Last but not least... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSSEEEEE DO NOT ADD THE COVENANT/FORERUNNER gametypes in SWAT playlist It is REALLY messing it up, and feels Nothing like SWAT.

Well, if you ignore my skepticism of your 'pro kids' claim (Which may or may not be linked to the 'kids' and the large amount of caps locked text) I understand what you're saying. However.....

If you want to talk to 343, tough luck.

1. This is not 343's forum - the correct place is Halo Waypoint.

2. Halo Waypoint will probably ban people who display free will

3. Tweeting @bsangel gets you no idea whether it was read by her or even conveyed to 343

4. If you drive into their place you might get arrested

There is only 1, possible way of talking to 343, and that is gaining a massive fanbase on some place.

• Like 1

Well, if you ignore my skepticism of your 'pro kids' claim (Which may or may not be linked to the 'kids' and the large amount of caps locked text) I understand what you're saying. However..... If you want to talk to 343, tough luck. 1. This is not 343's forum - the correct place is Halo Waypoint. 2. Halo Waypoint will probably ban people who display free will 3. Tweeting @bsangel gets you no idea whether it was read by her or even conveyed to 343 4. If you drive into their place you might get arrested There is only 1, possible way of talking to 343, and that is gaining a massive fanbase on some place.

thanks that was very informative.