Greetings From the Gravemind

Festuca

Greetings from the Graminoid

Greetings my name is Festuca and Have been playing Halo religiously since Halo 3! I love the game the and the community! It cultivates fond memories so I am reaching out further by joining this Forum site! I am a shy Forger that is attempting to creep out of my shell and connect with the Forging community! I have been Forging since day 1 of Reach but never took the time to submit favorites chose by lobby attendees!  I now have 2 maps to submit and more on the way once testing has been completed!

I have launched a face book page called "The Oracle" dedicated to Forge builds, custom gametypes, and end up filling in gaps with memes and other Facebook community pages shares!

Here is the link if anyone wishes to hang out :fun: 

https://www.facebook.com/ForgeOracle

I also started a youtube channel to vent my builds as I saw one day the pages of submissions many Forge content providing paperweights have to go through! So far I did a custom gametype reveal and my first competitive feature! Its tons of fun so far sharing and communicating beyond my normal! Here is my first competitive vid!

Appreciate the chance to be a part of this site and look forward to anything!

PS, I find it funny spellcheck has no clue of scientific terms and did not register graminoid! :laughing: 

• Like 1

Hello there sir! You seem like a nice fellow that I would love to be friends with. Have any questions? Just PM (Private Message) me or any of the other community members offering to help you. My GT is Kool Halo Kitty so, if you ever want to play some Halo 4 or something just let me know. Bye for now :).

Welcome to the forums! If you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask!

Also, as a fellow forger, I would like to personally invite you to the forum's community forge project, found here:  http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/28568-the-343industries-community-forum-forge-project/

• Like 1