My Halo 5 Concept Box Art

Silent Orbis

Now. This is an amateaur job, because I am an amateaur. But I've done one thing people make many mistakes with. When they make concepts, people always seem to use the "Halo 3" true-type font for the logo... but no one realizes that Halo 4's logo is refined. It has smoother edges, and has a more high-tech texture. So I literally took Halo 4's logo and manipulated it, athough I know the five won't look like that. The only reason I went with the number 5 font that I used was because it was simple. Another mistake. People make the 5's way too complicated looking, with all those bumps, and that. weird look. I tried avoiding that, so that's what happened. Also, you should know the logo is just a shadow, so that was my intention.
post-29121-0-52098900-1372628581_thumb.png

• Like 3

attachicon.giftumblr_mo42yjYSyg1qhdg3no1_400.gif

they should make halo 5  (or any halo) a kinect version.

To play with a little platic gun, so it could be like guitar hero but with a gun and aim with kinect.. and all the other buttons like crounch start etc should just be extra buttons on the guns amo clip or something :) ..

Whatever company will create this first will be a $$$$llionare 

:thumbsup: 

they should make halo 5  (or any halo) kinect version. 

To play with a little platic gun, so it could be like guitar hero but with a gun and aim with kinect.. and all the other buttons like crounch start etc should just be extra buttons on the guns amo clip or something :) .. 

Whatever company will create this first will be a $$$$llionare 

:thumbsup:

O.O Okay then. And guys, btw I'm working on a new logo which will be put on this box art, replacing the shadow. hopefully, it'll be better. :)

There we go! :D

post-29121-0-94488600-1372654640_thumb.png

• Like 1

Great job! Seriously my friend, that's some nice work.

I find it best to be inspired when photo-shopping, try listening to music that gives you hope, determination, inspiration! Hell even songs that get you pumped up, do wonders!

• Like 1