Infinity Slayer Auto Aim Gone ??

maddmaxx

I have been playing infinity slayer for a while now and the auto aim function or what ever you call it has always worked ok for me. Just recently with the big update in June, my auto aim function is gone, even when up close on all weapons. I thought it was just glitching or something for a bit, but now for sure its gone. Its kinda frustrating because my remote is brand new and moves very fast even when remote speed is set to 3 or even 2. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this as well?

Yes, the magnetism of bullets or what is come to be known as auto-aim (even though that isn't what auto-aim is) has been decreased greatly with the update, but all damage has been increased, doing you are on target, you kill people even faster.

• Like 1

Ok, No its on 4 vs 4 slayer only. It seems that on big team slayer I have much better control of the DMR or any of the rifles. On 4 vs 4 not so much. My automatics have definitely changed too. Weirdly though, I played on my friends profile yesterday and his was still like the old way. It felt like the gun was stuck on the opponent like days of old. His SR is only 40 and mine has been 130 since February. The only reason I bring that up, is because it seems there is some adaptive logic going on here. The better you are , or at least your record, the more they mate you with players like yourself or better. Maybe they have altered the default "Auto Aim" for people that should know how to Aim and make it more of a challenge??  I rarely get games anymore where I can really take the lead by more than a few kills. I will definitely have to work on my Aiming, but I just thought I would bring it up and ask. 

Regards