I want! A new class of brutes(in a way) and flood firefight!

Delpen9

This brute idea actually came about when i was brainstorming neat ideas for those big mars monster guys in the upcoming game Destiny. "brutes"What i was thinking was that at any random moment in a wide open area a pack of gravity hammer brutes would blow up out of the ground and fly in the sky. When they reach the ground again the wack! the gravity hammer making a super-powered line blast on the ground(kind of cracking the ground and making dust so you can see the attack coming at you. I was also thinking you could implement this in matchmaking where you can fall from a high place and do this attack or use a jetpack to set it up easier!

Flood firefight is self explanatory!!!

I was also thinking that with this idea that the higher you fall from the stronger the attack and the attack uses twice the normal ammo of a regular attack and "somewhat" difficult to avoid(adding that extra level of difficulty in campaign!) A great counter would be jet pack,  thruster pack, and hardlight shield(you take a little damage though). Seriously though, how often do you see someone use up their entire gravity hammer before they die- 20%/ 10%? i dont think the ammo requirement for the attack is an issue. 

Flood Firefight? You trying to give me a heart attack? The flood nearly pissed me off to death in the H3 legendary campaign

You can have the option to take them off with a system like in reach firefight so you wont get tentacle raped okay?

You know they introduced Flood Spartans in Flood sooo... Yeah that's the idea. Have Flood Spartans that move and zip around all over the friggin' place in the Campaign.

If they have more Flood and Brutes in Halo 5, then yes I would like at least something new from both factions.

I would like to see flood infected Spartans in campaign as some sort of minor flood boss but i dont want them to be like they are in multiplayer. The flood would still infect other creatures and i dont see anything wrong with them being in firefight.