Game Bug: Perfections

MontyZM

I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this problem, but the perfection commendation does not work. I've gotten around 5 perfections in Halo 4 (with video evidence on a few of them) and the commendation page says I only have 1.

I hope this is something they will fix because it is the only commendation left for me in the player tab.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this problem, but the perfection commendation does not work. I've gotten around 5 perfections in Halo 4 (with video evidence on a few of them) and the commendation page says I only have 1.

I hope this is something they will fix because it is the only commendation left for me in the player tab.

you can only get it in a slayer gametype (that's the only one I know of)

As far as I know, you only get it through Slayer. That's where I got all my perfections from. And when I say all, I mean 4. :)

lucky, at least you have a perfection. ive tried so much and my 2 closet times was 14k 0d and 25k 5d (the 14-0 match ran out of time)