if you(343) is going to make the next halo can you please...

Infinite LuLz

CAMPAIGN

1. Legendary ending, Mythic ending, Secret ending, and Alternate ending.

2. Epic huge scale battles

3. Funny and Bad a-word lines

4. Wild life(Alot)

5. Civilions

MATCHMAKING/GAMEPLAY

1. PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING WEAPONS

1. AR (New version)

2. BR

3. Halo: Reach Magnum and Halo 3 ODST magnum(Duel wield able)

4. Sniper rifle

5. Rocket Laucher (That locks on to air veihicles)

6. Spartan Laser

7. SMG (Duel wield able)

8. Silenced SMG (Not duel wield able

9. Shotgun(Halo 3 vesion)

10. Grenade Launcher (PLEASE)

11. All of the Covenant weapons in Halo reach exept Concusion rifle

12. Carbine

2. A playlist that players can only win if they use REAL teamwork.

3. A Space combat Playlist.

4. 32 or more player Inavsion

5. Armor abilities (NO ARMOR LOCK!)

6. Custom game playlist

7. A system where an assist counts as 1/2 a kill, that way you still get kills if you mainly get assists. Something similar for wheelman medals and such.

8. Maybe bring back Halo 3 Magnum, that thing took skill.

9. A playlist that let's you be an ODST + every time you spawn you fall from orbit in a Drop Pod.

10. No Bloom

CUSTOM GAMES

1. 36 people or more.

2. The option to be a marine, ODST, grunt, and brute, spartan, and elite.

FORGE

1. Scarabs, Phantoms, Pelicans, Spirites, all warthogs, Mongoose, Scorpian, Falcon, Hornet, Elaphant (With more armor), Wraith, Spectre, Banshee, Shadow, Chopper, Prowler, Ghost, Shade turret( regular and the Fuel rod one), and Acutual Drop pods. All as drivable and forge able objects.(Plus civilian vehicles)

2. Forge world remake and Sandtap remake

3. A map in space with a Firgate, Destroyer, or Cruiser with a Covenant cruiser or carrier on the other side(Both killable). With Sabers, Pelicans, Phantoms, and seraphs(Plus Banshee intercepters).

4. Real race track parts for race and a working loop.

Nope. No dual Wielding!!! Then it just ends up a HOSE fest like Halo2 .....AND WE DONT WANT TO GO THERE DO WE!!!!

People Loved Halo 1 and 3 for the skill needed for grenade placement and choice of weapon. Thank God they learnt from the mistakes of Halo 2. Halo Reach was even a better improvement from Halo 3! Even Bungie designers admitted that it was a bad idea for Dual wielding

Jumping higher? What? They only place gravity as high as needed to get from one point to another. LOL...how high do you want to jump?

I'm just glad that they've made the new Anniversary addition the same a s original. I just hope they placed Prisoner in the MP Maps.

It took me 36 hours + to make Prisoner in Forge on Reach!

Long live Halo 1! Can't wait for the updated version!

Honestly kid im sorry but you got it all wrong Halo CE should just be the same as it has always been gameplay wise same weapons same phyics, but amped up graphics would be alright as long as the play stayed the same.The only wish for this game me and i know alot of people have who are fans of the franshise since Halo 1 orginally came out, is that they put all the halo CE maps online and maybe bring back rank like the old days with H2 and H3 leave everything the same but make it an enjoyable online experience. Im sorry but any special abilities like sprint and armor lock should never have been put into the game it has ruined halo and made it like call of duty. Honestly a 3 year old can sprint away from someone and hide. Keep halo like it was orginally and you will have a fun game on your hands. As for the ranking in reach it is also like call of duty for example anyone no matter how bad they are could be good, thats what use to make the game fun was you had to play for your level always trying to improve it. So in conclusion 343 and everyone if you fix the graphics and put it online as is you will get twice as many people crazy about it especially if you can gain rank again.

I'm surprised that people on this forum can have a civilized talk about an important subject, if this was bungie.net the trolls would be flooding in saying "umadbro" and other troll quotes...it won't be long before the trolls from Bnet start coming in and messing up the place.

I'm surprised that people on this forum can have a civilized talk about an important subject, if this was bungie.net the trolls would be flooding in saying "umadbro" and other troll quotes...it won't be long before the trolls from Bnet start coming in and messing up the place.

Don't worry! that's why I'm here.. (and all my blue colored brothers)

I totally agree. I like things here. It has it's perks.

• 2 weeks later...

I just don't want 343 to get all caught up in the campaign (which everyone else seems to be) and forget about what also set Halo apart. 343 needs to same level forging at LEAST. I think Bungie could have done alot more with forge and now is the chance for 343 to prove them selves, along with a good theater and file sharing with a good campaign id be impressed and happy. Throw in a flyable pelican and alot of people would love 343 industries