where did your name come from?

No, he just Saved a station on the moon outside of Kamino

Was an ARC trooper (that alone should speak for itself)

Helped save Kamino from General Grievous and Asaj Ventress

And was vital in rescuing Jedi Master Piell and returning the secret battle plans.

And once again, I ask; Was he a Commando? NO!

Case closed.

131993480079.gif

It isn't the most interesting reason, but do you want interesting, or the truth? I am guessing interesting but too bad

I was sitting there thinking of a name for my account on the forums and I figured, "I love Spartans, so let's go with that!" but it needed something else, I used to have a close friend named LONGRANGE KIL R, so I took KIL from his name, and bam! As for my gamertag, I pretty much used Vinman for a lot of accounts on consoles, so I decided to change it to VinWarrior, and there you go.

Not as funny as the guy who came up with it while taking a dump, which let me remind you, gave me a heart attack, but good enough.

Jl1223 X: Initials, Birthday. Been doing that since Runescape, since 2003. Never changed. Added an X because some prick had the live gamertag.

JL X4: It was time to change.

Omega inForce: It was time to change. So I chose a thing I liked. post-65563-0-71714700-1373506738.png

SEED Factor: It was time to change. So I chose a thing I liked. 

gundam_seed_destiny_02-1024.jpg

Back in 2011 I was sittin around trying to figure out a Gamertag. I didnt like my current one, DexterousSolid5, so I came up with SelfDestruct217.

The 217 is a pun on my birth date. 11-17-95. I just added the two 1s together and there you go.

Honest to god I never had 117 in mind. After like a week I finally noticed lol

My Gamertag comes from lyrics to a Primus song which was a cover of Pink Floyd's "Have a Cigar".. Believe it or not in the 90s Primus was pretty popular. (to a degree) For those of you who don't know who they are their a funky rock band with a badass bassist named Les Calypool. Their known for also doing the South Park intro.

The lyrics go as:

"Well, I've always had a deep respect, and I mean that most sincerely.

The band is just fantastic of the town you are the talk,
but hey who the hell's this guy they call Bob Caulk?"

Bob Caulk was my first Gamertag and after about 2-3 years MS made me change it, so I changed to Bob McCaulk to spite them.. then again just last year I had to change it for the second time so now it's "Bob McCack".. More deliberate ah?

They should have never told me to change, it gets progressively worse each time.

Welp thats the story..

• Like 1

My Gamertag comes from lyrics to a Primus song which was a cover of Pink Floyd's "Have a Cigar".. Believe it or not in the 90s Primus was pretty popular. (to a degree) For those of you who don't know who they are their a funky rock band with a badass bassist named Les Calypool. Their known for also doing the South Park intro.

The lyrics go as:

"Well, I've always had a deep respect, and I mean that most sincerely.

The band is just fantastic of the town you are the talk,

but hey who the hell's this guy they call Bob Caulk?"

Bob Caulk was my first Gamertag and after about 2-3 years MS made me change it, so I changed to Bob McCaulk to spite them.. then again just last year I had to change it for the second time so now it's "Bob McCack".. More deliberate ah?

They should have never told me to change, it gets progressively worse each time.

Welp thats the story..

Have a Cigar is a pretty great song. I liked Primus' cover quite a but. I thought it was cool that they changed some of the lyrics to suit them. I believe the original lyric was The band is just fantastic/That is really what I think/Oh by the way which ones pink?