Actors, Movies & Directors.

Eisenhower

Hmmm......

Actor: Liam Neeson - He's always the best actor in the movies he's in. Unfortunately, he tends to be in bad movies. Except for Taken.

Movie: The Beatles: Yellow Submarine - I grew up watching this movie end to end almost every day, to the point where I could quote the entire movie from memory.

Director: Umm..... I don't particularly have one...

My favorite actor is John Hurt. He was in Alien, The Elephant Man, 1984, and many other things.

My favorite movie is Blade Runner with Harrison Ford. This was one of the few situations where a science fiction film matched the power and intelligence of a sci-fi novel.

My favorite director is probably Stanley Kubrick. He always an amazing eye for the camera and was able to take even the most mediocre of scripts and make an incredible movie out of it. I also like Terry Gilliam and Paul Verhoeven a lot.

<[spoiler!]>

Has anyone watched the scene in Warhorse where a Britt and a German walk out onto the trench battlefield and cut the horse loose from barb wire? That scene was brilliant.

You should look it up if you haven't. Good stuff Spielberg.