Forger that wants competitive map feedback and lobbies

kgbzelov

Hi I am kgbzelov I am a competitive forger that wants some real feed back and critical thoughts on the maps that I will put out there. If you guys have any good competive maps I would love to look at them and have a good gameplay test. I prefer 2v2 and 4v4 maps since i have more experence on the concepts of those maps. If u guys want a opinion on a map I will happy to look at the map and if u guys want check out my maps like Stagno 1.8 (can find it on my file share or http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/30113-stagno-18/ ) I would love if you guys could give me feed back about stagno 1.8 since I am always looking for constuctive feedback.  ;) 

PIc of my map Stagno 1.8

post-73672-0-37893200-1373740472_thumb.jpg

Well first things first this is in the wrong section. Anyways welcome to the forums I hope you have a grand time, everyone is pretty nice. The map looks pretty basic but, I feel that it should have more color and more objects in the map. Not to be rude or anything but, it looks pretty plain.

As a structural piece it's really nice, but as Tucker said you should involve more objects in the map then it would be quite ingenious cause i applaud your use of the enviorment, that is a problem when forging on most maps the terrain just does not want to cooperate. so over all as it stands i give it a 7 out of 10.