Do you think the UNSC is getting too big for their britches?

First off, what in the name of living bob is 'Britches'?!?!?

Next, I dont think they're getting too big for anything. In the past 30 or so years they had all their homeworlds invaded and plasma'd. As far as I know, they're down to either a few inner colonies that isn't Reach and just Earth - if not Just Earth.

Of course, they do manage to Terraform Reach in 2583 or something.

Finally, this topic doesn't belong here.

I think in terms of tech(From their adaptations of Covenant and Forerunner tech), they are starting to possibly rival the Covenant. At least in Naval combat, not as much on ground.

In terms of territory, considering the Yan'mee Queen, High Council, Master Cheiftains etc are all dead, ther eis most likely a massive power gap in space that used to be the Covenant.

@J L, the UNSC have Sol system, Venezia(An outer colony), ONIRF Trevlyan(Onyx, which the inside is a shield world as big as a SOLAR SYSTEM inside a slipspace bubble. I.E, if necessary, they have the ultimate fortress.)

Considering they will almost certainly make more Infinity-Class ships, the UNSC may well have the most powerful fleet around.(I don't imagine many Assault and SuperCarriers being around)

• 2 weeks later...