Least Favorite Halo Game ?

TheMightyLlama1

What is your least favorite Halo Game? Mine would probably Halo Wars. Not because it wasn't a FPS, or Graphics (Which I think are amazing). I sucked at Wars and that's why I didn't like it. But the story and characters were pretty cool. The Arbiter, Ripa, was one tough covie.

*Prepares for hate mail*

My least favourite was Halo 3. Matchmaking was boring as heck, custom games are nonexistent and fairly repetitive. It's rare to find fun ones and forge is crap. Reach is the runner-up hereas I hated online play but forge/customs were the best undoubtedly.

Campaign was good.

For campaign, least favourite is Reach. It completely rewrote established lore that was around for ten years....

Problems? I can think a lot of you will have.

Halo wars, and halo 4. I like the campaign in both but wars was toe just a bit too I don't know. I am not even going to say one  of the hundreds of things wrong with H4.  

*Prepares for hate mail*

My least favourite was Halo 3. Matchmaking was boring as heck, custom games are nonexistent and fairly repetitive. It's rare to find fun ones and forge is crap. Reach is the runner-up hereas I hated online play but forge/customs were the best undoubtedly.

Campaign was good.

For campaign, least favourite is Reach. It completely rewrote established lore that was around for ten years....

Problems? I can think a lot of you will have.

Haha nah, don't worry I won't jump on the band wagon. You have some pretty good points!

• Like 1