Who's your Favorite Playable Character ?

TheMightyLlama1

Who's your favorite ? It can be any playable character (Excluding The FireFight Voices from Reach),. It can be The Rookie, or The Flood, hell it can even be those 2 Elites from Halo 3. I will probauly be laughed at but, mine was The Arbiter (Thel). It was so cool playing as a Elite in campaign. Master Chief is a close second.

Spartan - B312 from Halo: Reach. AKA Noble Six.

What I thought was really cool is that he decides to stay behind at the end of Halo: Reach, and protect the Pillar of Autumn, despite the overwhelming opposition of the Covenant. The Lone Wolf level really did do a justice to the game, and I think it was one of the best endings I've ever seen in a game.

What I thought was really cool is that he decides to stay behind at the end of Halo: Reach, and protect the Pillar of Autumn, despite the overwhelming opposition of the Covenant. The Lone Wolf level really did do a justice to the game, and I think it was one of the best endings I've ever seen in a game.

Great answer. Yeah I respect Noble Six. He is a very brave character, if it wasn't for his actions at the end of Reach, Master Chief wouldn't be alive, and Earth wouldn't be saved. And I agree, Reach's ending was great.

• Like 1

Rookie.

I like knowing I am vulnerable and not an invincible super soldier, I must pick enemies off or avoid them altogether.

And let's face it; wandering round mombassa is just fun.