Yep.. Terminator 5

Don't know if anyone here knows it yet, but as of now Terminator 5 is in the works, with Arni planning to make even another film after that one, reportedly "Terminator 6".

http://www.muscleandfitness.com/news-and-features/athletes-and-celebrities/its-official-arnold-play-lead-terminator-5

It's Official! Arnold to Play Lead in 'Terminator 5'
M&F's executive editor says he will star in the latest episode of the franchise, which starts filming in January.
June 2013 | M&F Editors
Arnold-Young-Terminator.jpg

We love Arnold's training tips, we work like dogs in the gym to build arms like Arnold, and now it has been confirmed that we can look forward to Arnold reprising the role that catapulted him to global stardom as an action star. It's official, folks: "The Oak" has told Arnoldfans.com that he will start shooting the next Terminator movie early in the New Year.

"In fact, I'm very happy that the studios want me to be in Terminator 5 and to star AS the Terminator, which we start shooting in January," he said. Schwarzenegger, who is currently in Australia on a speaking tour, went on to say that he would also return to playing Conan again and that another Twins movie is in the works. 

Do you guys think Arnold has what it takes to pull off this challenge almost three decades after he first appeared in the role? Let us know what you think!

Really seems Arni has been reaally active lately... even for an Old guy.

Yep. Hip Hooray Hallelujah.

• Like 1

That's...something. lol

I may have been the only one who hoped for a continuation of the story instead of going back to what's already been filmed. 

I actually think they should have keep going after Salvation. Good to see they're working on it though. I'm wondering if Bale will still play John Connor or they'll just recast it for someone else.