Glad the PS4 is coming out

Disappointed In 343

I can finally move on from your atrocity of Halo 4, and your butchering of one of the best games handed to you.

Did you really have to ruin Reach. Slayer is beyond unplayable, Action Sack is gone, and Multi team is full of people abusing those of us going for the objective to rank up quicker. I hate them, as I hate 343, but I don't fully blame them.. Challenges are cheap and 3k jackpots are rare. We used to get 30k so often.

Why was shotgun nerfed, and grenade upped? Why is armorlock still overpowered? And why the hell does swordblock occur, and only for the host team?

I already traded in 4 and took my €10. You've pushed me to the edge of trading Reach.

-Disappointed in 343

I can finally move on from your atrocity of Halo 4, and your butchering of one of the best games handed to you.

Did you really have to ruin Reach. Slayer is beyond unplayable, Action Sack is gone, and Multi team is full of people abusing those of us going for the objective to rank up quicker. I hate them, as I hate 343, but I don't fully blame them.. Challenges are cheap and 3k jackpots are rare. We used to get 30k so often.

Why was shotgun nerfed, and grenade upped? Why is armorlock still overpowered? And why the hell does swordblock occur, and only for the host team?

I already traded in 4 and took my €10. You've pushed me to the edge of trading Reach.

-Disappointed in 343

If anything those minor game mechanics aren't something to completely quit over. Didn't see a problem with Reach then, don't see one now.

So basically, you're saying you hate a company for a game they didn't make, and don't focus in be side it's an older game in the series?

Logic here is plentiful.

That's like saying "I HATE 343 BECAUSE THEY WON'T UPDATE HALO 3!" It's stupid because other games have been released since right? That's essentially what you're doing.

• Like 1

-Disappointed in 343

Ok... As excited as I am for the PS4 as well, I find this post highly illiterate and without logic. They did not ruin Reach, as they did not create it, all they do now is run the servers for the game, patch it, and choose which gamemodes THAT WERE ALREADY CREATED will be chosen.  Multi-team being full of people abusing you is not 343i's fault, they cannot control who does what on a game that was released years ago, otherwise CoD would be filled with mature gentlemen. Credits are not in their hands either, you get credits by how YOU play the game. The shotgun up-close is full of power, makes sense they would nerf it, and as for the grenade, I am not sure. Armor Lock is an armor ability, that has been in the game since it came out, they can't do much about that. I have not seen swordblock for the host team, but this is likely a rare problem. You didn't like Halo 4, fine, no need to go slapping the fact around, it is called an opinion, keep it to yourself please. And go ahead and trade reach, you aren't hurting 343 or Bungie, in fact, you are only hurting your local gamestop, due to the fact that they have to sell this stuff to make money, so congrats. Oh, and one more thing, this isn't an official 343i website, this is a Community forum,

-OMEGA

Ok, hasn't this poor kid suffered enough? Not only was there no thought and a misleading title to hes thread but it was posted 3 days ago.

The only thing worth noting is hes "glad the PS4 is coming out"

I wish this thread would get locked for god sakes his user name is "Disappointed In 343"

Made me lol tho

• Like 3

I'm sorry to laugh at your frustration, but LOL. 

I'm excited for the PS4, too, but blaming 343i for minor faults in a game that they didn't create? 

Granted Halo: Reach isn't my favorite Halo game. Armor lock is overpowered, the quit ban doesn't distinguish between deliberate quitting and lagging out or losing power, and the booting system is finicky at best. 

However, it's still far from a bad game, and it was made by Bungie, not 343i. 

For a game to be balanced, it needs to walk a very delicate tightrope, and I've yet to encounter a game that doesn't have those little quirks. 

Reach was a great game until money-hungry M$ gave them the rights because was done with the series. 343 have messed with Reach, you're clearly all extremely blinded fanboys. I made it all the lvl 118 in H4 because I wanted to enjoy. I can't though. It is no longer Halo

Fanboys? Ppsh... I am not a fanboy, somebody like you insulting Halo: Reach for a highly illogical reason, I am only proving you wrong, if you had GOOD reasons, then I would agree, but this post really should be locked, or deleted.

• Like 1