Fix Halo Reach.

Licencetofail

Please undo all the things you did to reach, all my friends(all 200 of them) hate the new updates, especially the no betraying, no camping spots on zombies, swordbase isn't on the infection playlist, all those maps that your team edited. And my most hated game time on infection, ZOMBIE GHOSTS. the only people that play that gamemode are trolls, and anyone who didn't vote for it leaves almost immediately. I get banned from match making from having to leave due to the maps and that game mode, and all my friends and I would love to see it removed, and betraying allowed again. THANKS! 

:)

-Licencetofail

• 1 month later...

not only what minutes to midnight said but just if you havent already known this isnt the actual site for 343industries, sorry if the  name is misleading but we are just a fanbase for them.

and i thought reach was perfect the way it was including when the updates came to reach. reach was my favorite game too. but we are al entitled to our opinion