kinect will always be with the xbox one

Caboose The Ace

according to Phil Hanson when asked the question will the Xbox one always have Kinect with it he answered this ....

Xbox one is Kinect they are not separate systems a Xbox one had chips memory it had Blu-ray it had Kinect the controller and these are all part of the platform eco system .....

here is a link to the vid at IGN

• Like 1

Of course it will always be with the Xbox. However, this doesn't mean, luckily, that Xbox will require Kinect to function.

Yet.

I don't see the point in Kinect in every xbone now that its can be switched off the only 2 reasons I can think of it still being there is this  

1 to spy on you

2 to put that 500 dollar price point on the xbone :thumbsup:

:( if they would just make a bundle without it then i probably would buy it then buy the kinect later but man ps4 is cheaper and better in enough ways to get me wanna buy it.

I agree and I am sure ms would sell lots more xbones without it and with out it drop the price as I high price can relay change options fast as shown in this video

I don't see the point in Kinect in every xbone now that its can be switched off the only 2 reasons I can think of it still being there is this  

1 to spy on you

2 to put that 500 dollar price point on the xbone :thumbsup:

Second one. And probably the other reason is that later they'll make the Xbox require Kinect to function because "you already have it, why not?".

They can't use the Kinect to Spy on us. Lets say that 100 million people buy the Xbox One... That means that a team of at the MOST only 100 or far fewer people would be monitoring us a little if at all. How could less than 35 people watch and keep tabs on well over 100 million people all at once, at all times. And most of the 100 million would be as boring as all hell to spy on anyways...

Its either fat old hairy guys scratching their balls in their underwear... Or worse Naked.

A child sitting in a sofa watching cartoons on Netflix, or playing Call Of Duty.

A teenager eating snacks and drinking energy drinks or beer, while surfing the web in Internet Exploder app on XBL or something.

Or a family playing a game or watching a movie together.

Or a gamer guy/gal playing games.

I don't speak for everyone, but I for one sure as heck don't stand in front of the TV flexing my muscles, flashing my GPA, and shouting my whole lives story out-loud for the whole world to hear. So even if I was a person of interest, picked out of the whole giant ocean of other gamers to be spied on, all that M$ would see is a dark living room with a glass table and a love seat, a couch, and a recliner rocking chair... And then when my dad, brother or I are in the room, they would stop watching after 20 seconds because we would be deemed boring normal folks.

They can't use the Kinect to Spy on us. Lets say that 100 million people buy the Xbox One... That means that a team of at the MOST only 100 or far fewer people would be monitoring us a little if at all. How could less than 35 people watch and keep tabs on well over 100 million people all at once, at all times. And most of the 100 million would be as boring as all hell to spy on anyways...

Its either fat old hairy guys scratching their balls in their underwear... Or worse Naked.

A child sitting in a sofa watching cartoons on Netflix, or playing Call Of Duty.

A teenager eating snacks and drinking energy drinks or beer, while surfing the web in Internet Exploder app on XBL or something.

Or a family playing a game or watching a movie together.

Or a gamer guy/gal playing games.

I don't speak for everyone, but I for one sure as heck don't stand in front of the TV flexing my muscles, flashing my GPA, and shouting my whole lives story out-loud for the whole world to hear. So even if I was a person of interest, picked out of the whole giant ocean of other gamers to be spied on, all that M$ would see is a dark living room with a glass table and a love seat, a couch, and a recliner rocking chair... And then when my dad, brother or I are in the room, they would stop watching after 20 seconds because we would be deemed boring normal folks.

if they can record what we look at on the internet and phones and txt messages. seeing us on a camera should be no problem. As a goverment in terms of secruity i would totaly Buy a contact with mircosoft to use the function honestly. txt messages say bad things all the time but doesn't stop them.