Story Time w/ Marine

TDM

Hey everyone! I am... THE DUMB MARINE!!!!

And I am starting a new thread, The name you can see ABOVE. This is the thread where I will sometimes post random stories! And YOU.. The viewer, will sometimes be randomly picked to make a story to make us laugh. This thread was made to let your creativity and dumbness flow! Because cmon, Who doesnt want to act completely weird sometimes?

The first story will be a short story, Starring... BILL NYE!!! *Crickets churping* Hey, It couldve been Nicholas Cage!!! So shush!!!

Okay here we go... "Hey, Is malasos slow on a summer Sunday?" "I dont know, Ask Bill Nye..." "Okay..." *Phone ringing* Bill Nye: "Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill.... Hello?" Guy: "Hey Bill!" Bill Nye: "I thought I told you not to call ever again." Guy: "Well you see umm.... IS MALASOS SLOW ON A SUMMER SUNDAY!?!?!" Bill Nye: "Im going to call the cops." Guy: "But your already on the phone!" Bill Nye: "......Looks like your the science guy now." *Hangs up*

• Like 5

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
...█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

• Like 2

Next Story for the day!! This is the continued part for Masterchief-117's post on my older story posts....

..To be continued.. :awesome: ....... As Johns suit was  covered ini cereal pieces, He freaked out. "CORTANA!!! Oh thats right, The nag died.... OH WELL!" And John walked into the ONI building with a cereal box and a cloak on, Claiming he has come from the universe of ...DESTINY!!!!!!........ "Im from Destiny.... YOU MUST OBEY ME!!" And then John dropped his cereal box and started crying, And asked for a gold star. Lord hood walked in  and was all like "Chief! The flood are dead, And now.... THE COVIES ARE  KILLING ELDERLY PEOPLE FOR STEALING AND BREAKING A SHIP!!! YOU MUST STOP THIS WAR!" John saluted with his broken cereal box in hand, And gave "Hoodie"  the finger. "No way Jose Hoodie, I Have a life! What have you done today, Play Halo: Reach? That games old!!!!! Play Halo 7,000!" John took a copy of Halo 7,000 out of his pocket and threw it at Lord hood. "Chief, WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!!! GET YOUR SORRY A** ON THAT PELICAN AND FINISH THE FIGHT!!!" Lord hood was really ticked off. "Finish the fight? Thats so Halo 2.. So go kill yourself with a torque wrench!" John passed over a torque wrench and ran away...... TO BE CONTNUED BY..... HALOMAN 2!!!! Yeah, You... In the yellow shirt, Yeah, Come up here and finish... This.... Story....

Link to the post of Masterchief-117... ----> http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/30030-m45t3rch33f5-n3w-j0urn3y/

• Like 1

ok then hmmmmm.......

master chief ran away with the torque but when he was running away he happened to come across a forrunner structure and thel vadom who was angry for blaming another elite and stole his favorite ship. thel: "chief what did you steal my ship for and blame my best friend for stealing it!?" he asked chief told him the hole story, so thel made him a deal, "what is the deal thel?" chief asked the arbiter. Thel told him that if chief figures out how to get in the forrunner structure AND explore it to make sure there is no danger (especially the flood) hiding or in containment in the structure. So chief did and while he was in there he here'd somebody coming...

to be continued...

• Like 1