HALO MULTIPLAYER PC

brad_watson

HI,

It amazes me that Microsoft hasn't released another HALO game for the worlds largest hardware base (The PC).  

Who would be interested in purchasing a multiplayer edition of HALO designed exclusively for Windows 8.1.  

It would be purchased exclusively through the Windows Store.

The gamed could have its own storyline independent of the original HALO Trilogy, The Reclaimer Trilogy or HALO Wars.

The base game could be inexpensive and all additional content purchased in game.

S313

HI,

It amazes me that Microsoft hasn't released another HALO game for the worlds largest hardware base (The PC).  

Who would be interested in purchasing a multiplayer edition of HALO designed exclusively for Windows 8.1.  

It would be purchased exclusively through the Windows Store.

The gamed could have its own storyline independent of the original HALO Trilogy, The Reclaimer Trilogy or HALO Wars.

The base game could be inexpensive and all additional content purchased in game.

S313

This is a community forum run by and for the community no Microsoft or 343 staff here ( as far as I know ) but I doubt halo will ever come to PC because halo is on of the only good things about the Xbox and one of the only reasons to get one. So if they made it on PC as well I can be certain sales of the Xbox's would go down and Microsoft don't want that. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Yes. What Caboose said. But if your lucky and you keep your fingers and toes crossed and you wear horse shoes, and eat four leave clovers, and you dress like a leprechaun and you throw a penny into a well, then maybe someday 343i or Microsoft will release Halo 3 PC. And finish the Original Trilogy on the Computer. But first the Xbox One has to become the main console and the Xbox 360 has to be fully retired and phased out... Along with its version of Xbox Live and Halo 3 matchmaking.