A question about use of art assets?

Angel Natavi

Okay, so the question is simple.  Does anyone know Bungie/343's policy on the usage of the art assets from Halo Reach and 4 for personal projects that arn't going to be sold, profited from in anyway, or violate copywrite by claiming any Halo created assets?  The reason I ask this question, is I have a comic I am looking to create that if allowed, will use the models, textures, etc. from Reach and Halo 4.  Mainly I am looking to use small props to help flesh out my scenes in the comic as well as help make my main ship more realistic for her crew.  And, if allowed, I'll also be using the ships for their intended usage as well.

Pretty much as long as you aren't generating funds from it, and you follow the other rules, you're good: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/developer/rules

Also, if you draw it or make the places yourself, then the above really doesn't apply, as it is your work, but if you used pictures, then that will involve the developer rules.

Okay, so I have read the rules, and thank you so very much for that link by the way, but the only thing I have a question on is this.  "You can't reverse engineer our games to access the assets or otherwise do things that the games don't normally permit in order to create your Items."  Does that mean that I am not allowed to take the models from the games themselves for use in 3rd party modeling programs, even if I put the disclaimer up?  I realize this is a fairly obvious answer, but I am confirming a definate Yay or Nay before I proceed.