Pitchin' A Tent Acheievent help?

BaconShelf

Simple enough achievement... Succesfully camp a location for sixty seconds without dying. 

So I find a nice little quiet spot on Pitfall and just sit there. A minute goes by but no achievement. 

So what are the requirements here? Kill enemies while in the area? Not touch a button at all? Certain gametypes?

I'm stumped.

Indeed I believe you have to kill someone and then not move from that spot. I don't know about Turning or moving your camera, but I got it on Longbow while defending my base on the turrent of a hog, and no one drove. I did change angles during that time, but I got it.

• Like 2

Gonna have to explain that one to me.

An awful lot of the achievements seem to have completely different descriptions of how they're unlocked compared to how they're actually unlocked. In the Crimson DLC, I think there was an achievement for getting a kill with a Mantis after landing from a man cannon. At least, that's what the description said I'd done to unlock it: if I remember correctly I actually unlocked it after scoring a Railgun kill while on foot in a map that didn't even have a Mantis.

An awful lot of the achievements seem to have completely different descriptions of how they're unlocked compared to how they're actually unlocked. In the Crimson DLC, I think there was an achievement for getting a kill with a Mantis after landing from a man cannon. At least, that's what the description said I'd done to unlock it: if I remember correctly I actually unlocked it after scoring a Railgun kill while on foot in a map that didn't even have a Mantis.

The achievement just said get a kill while on a man cannon.

Mantis was never in it

The achievement just said get a kill while on a man cannon.

Mantis was never in it

While playing on one of the crimson maps a while back I got a kill with a batterifle and I gave me that achievement funny thing is the player was want in the air and there isn't a man cannon on the map. :thumbsup:

Edited by Caboose the Ace