Splinter Cell Blacklist - Mission 9 - Perfectionist

Oophilly215oO

Love Splinter Cell: Blacklist. I actually wish I still had Conviction just to play through it again. I'm kinda not really into Spies vs. Mercs but I get my joy out of redoing campaign and 4E missions going Assault style. Playing through on Professional wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be but it was just a thing to do. I prefer to play on normal because I can have fun doing different play styles and using different gadgets. Like CooliestRap said above though, technically posts require more than just a video. They require at least a blurb underneath summarizing or describing the video. I won't remove this thread but for future reference please try to put a few sentences in there for it to count as a legitimate post. Hope you don't take this the wrong way Oophilly I love your video playthroughs :D

• Like 1

Love Splinter Cell: Blacklist. I actually wish I still had Conviction just to play through it again. I'm kinda not really into Spies vs. Mercs but I get my joy out of redoing campaign and 4E missions going Assault style. Playing through on Professional wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be but it was just a thing to do. I prefer to play on normal because I can have fun doing different play styles and using different gadgets. Like CooliestRap said above though, technically posts require more than just a video. They require at least a blurb underneath summarizing or describing the video. I won't remove this thread but for future reference please try to put a few sentences in there for it to count as a legitimate post. Hope you don't take this the wrong way Oophilly I love your video playthroughs :D

Thanks so much for the comment! No i don't take it the wrong way at all it is my fault, the next post will be a lot better and summarized according to the video :D im happy to hear you like my playthroughs as well!

• Like 1