Experty Role Player's

Trae Houston

Hey guys I decided to create this so that those of you who are, great, magnificent, exponential what ever, at RPing. I want too make this because I want too see your skill at its peek. Now I do not have an RP idea yet it may deal with Halo Reach then 3 and onwards to Halo 4(decided not to do this). If you have an idea feel free to post it it really does not matter. When I do have an Idea I will post the sign up sheet along with the details. I will post the rules right now though.

Rules:

1. No using plagiarism.

2. No spartan character's until later in the RP(Halo 4 RP)

3. If your character dies you can create a new one.

4. No using covenant  or forerunner character's.

5. NO CONTROLLING ANOTHER MEMBER'S CHARACTER!!

6. Must have more than 100 words.

The reason I wanted to make this was because of Bacon shelf, he said that there was no posts(in rp's) that had little to no excitement, so only those who are experienced enough in RP's can participate in this! That brings me to this, I will not be participating in the RP, although I will post in it but oly to give you guys goals and to note other things. I will occasionally post a character but as a hand out for anyone to have or for just an example. I am done with this for the night. Have any questions let me know.

The year is 2558, Requiem is still under siege(the plot is the opposite to Spartan Ops Requiem has not been sent into its own the sun). The UNSC is putting all of its resources into capturing and making the planet theirs. Those who had started the initial investigation of the forerunner planet are few, and scattered. The Prometheans and Storm are still working together.

Now to let you guys know this is just off the my head so it is not the best plot(maybe the worst), give me a break I've been through alot this pat two weeks, I can guarantee that adjustments will be made. Any ways here is the character sheet

Character Sheet

Name:(Example: Brian Deluco)

Weapons:(Example: DMR, magnum)

Grenades:(As long as they are from the Halo series I am fine)

Equipment:(Example: Evade)

Extras:(Example: A nap sack for long nights on the beach)

Bio:(The back story of your character)