no arena in halo 4

BirdieJuice

the credit system can stay in halo 4 but the arena has to go. the reason why it's awful is because instead of ranked games being team oriented. they've now become solely individual. it's horrible. it needs to be a pure mix of both.

Actually, assists are better than kills for your rating. So its up to you if you wanna play for yourself or the team. I play with my mates and its fun and competitive as well. Not as competitive as ranked playlists in Halo 3, but still.

Actually, assists are better than kills for your rating. So its up to you if you wanna play for yourself or the team. I play with my mates and its fun and competitive as well. Not as competitive as ranked playlists in Halo 3, but still.

:good:

which is dumb. let's say i save a teammates life by sniping everyone around him. No assists. even though i carried his ass i still end up with just an OK rating. silly. the rating system is flawed. i think you shouldn't be hurt because you get matched up with bad teammates but i can't stand it when i get teammates who just camp rockets or hide in corners so that they don't die just to get a good rating.

If they removed everything that you didn't like, then other people would do the same, and suddenly the game is just a disc in a package. :/ There are quite a few different playlists. If you don't like one, play another.

i actually enjoy ALL of the playlists. one thing i'd like to play more of is the invasion skirmishes those are fun as hell but most people don't vote for them. i think it'd be cool if the skirmishes got moved into squad slayer as an option.

i'm just trying to say that for halo 4 the arena should be changed to more like a ranking system similar to that of H3 or H2. i wouldn't be upset it if stayed in arena format for H4 though i'll still buy and play the game to it's extent regardless