Halo 5 ideas (improved a little bit) part one

kowloon

Well we all have this in are mind and it is what are the maps going to be and what size of the maps. Most people complain that in halo 4 the maps are way to big like complex or a map like abandon and adrift that are to narrow that you can't see past a ledge that you easily get sniped or naded. Well here is a list of what I would like to see in halo 5.

Maps that should return

• Guardian (h3) 2v2 - 4v4
  • Ragnarok 5v5 - 8v8
  • Haven 4v4
  • Construct (h3) 5v5
  • Narrows (h3) 4v4
  • Simplex (not a forge map but remade) 2v2 - 4v4
  • Opus 3v3 - 4v4

Those are the maps that I think should return and now the size of the maps should be well sized that is more like asylum that aren't that small and not that big that people would leave in a 4v4 (complex) and make it so that you lose CSR when you leave the game. And I would like to see a 3v3 playlist that was suppose to be in halo 4 but didn't make it into the game.

CSR should return but make it a little easier to rank up other wise people are just going to dis the game and 343.

playlists

• Regicide - 3v3 - 4v4
  • Infection - 14 people (dislike flood but o well)
  • Vip - ffa, 2v2, and a 5v5
  • Dlc maps - depending on the size could be a 3v3 - 8v8 (I like it being in its own playlist when it is released)
  • Objective - contains king of the hill, oddball and extraction - 4v4 - 6v6
  • Slayer pro - 4v4
  • Infinity slayer - 4v4
  • Big team battle - 8v8
  • Capture the flag - 4v4 or a 5v5 (depends on the maps that are in it)
  • Snipers - 4v4
  • Swat - 4v4
  • Team doubles - contains infinity slayer, slayer pro, oddball, king of the hill, snipers and swat
  • Rumble pit - contains infinity slayer, slayer pro, oddball, king of the hill and vip
  • 1v1 - contains slayer pro and octagon
  • 3v3 - contains slayer pro, regicide, team octagon
  • Team throwdown - contains Slayer pro br, slayer pro dmr, king of the hill, capture the flag, extraction and oddball

Well that's all that I know of for part one so far but I might make another post on what should be in halo 4.