Halo: The Movie

Blakbox21

Halo: The Movie  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think a movie should be made after the halo video game series?

• YES!
    • I really dont care.
    • No. It would suck.

Yeah. I just relived the emotional rollercoaster I was on over the years since the first news of the possibility of a Halo movie. Courtesy of that there linkypooh.

I can understand not wanting a Halo movie. The writers convince themselves of some BS, claiming that they can't take all the canon from a game, or book, and pump out some half-hearted screenplay utilizing only the basics to make what they believe will be a great movie experience. And then, when the film flops in the box office, it's because the story was incoherent or incomprehensible to the moviegoers who didn't play the game or read the book. So it's left up to those who did, and understood the movie before it even started, to hold onto it and let the cast and crew know that it wasn't a waste of time, to show them love from the people who wanted the thing made in the first place.

In short: the true fans just want a story set in the Halo universe. Unless the makers messed up in an epic way, we'll love it. Even if it's only a halfway decent straight-to-home-video movie, we'll love it. Maybe not as much as the games or books, but we'll love it nonetheless.

Okay. Okay… So I can't speak for anyone else. But I'll love it. :heart: