ARCblooper's Official Suggestions on how 343 Could improve CEA even more!

ARChlooper

Hello! I am quite confident when it comes to 343 listening to their community, so In my hopes of being listened to, I have created a list of How the folks at 343 could Improve what we've seen of CEA so far, for nostalgic purposes, etc.

1. Weapons.

With the exception of certain weapons, like the Assault rifle, most of the weapons use the Reach renders. The shotgun, rocket launcher, and needler all have this problem.

2. Marines & Other UNSC

The marines shouldn't use the Reach renders either. They look far too modern, and we've already seen enough of them in Reach. We want updated renders, not rehashed ones. Also, give the PoA's crew their old candy-colored uniforms. It was very unique, and especially memorable.

3. Grunts

Same problem as the Marines. The renders are rehashed, not refurbished. By using the Reach renders, it ruins the comic relief the Grunts used to have. They used to be cute in a bizarre way, but now they are truly hideous.

Hope you follow through and thank's for reading.