Halo Anniversary Achievement Problem

F0RES7

Please help. I have been working very hard to get all of the achievements on Halo Anniversary. I have achieved every one except for "Heavy Reading" (Read half of the terminals hidden throughout campaign) but that makes no sense because I have gotten "Dear Diary..." (Read all of the terminals hidden throughout campaign) I'm not sure what's going on but any help or advise would be appreciated. Also I have gone through and redid every terminal in campaign but it didn't fix it..

• Like 1

just had a luck at your gamer profile on xbox.com

and it raised a number of queries

the following achievements were unlocked OFFLINE

Never tell me the odds -Escape Maw on legendary with at least a minute left

This side up - complete warthog ride without being forcibly ejected from vehicle

Pillar of autumn- chapter 1

Halo - chapter 2

Truth and Reconcillation - chapter 3

Dear Diary - Read all terminals

Compete maw - Chapter 10

Locate half the skulls

complete every level of game on normal

then you start unlocking the rest online

now the order you unlocked the achievements is all wrong

Care to tell me how you unlocked complete all levels on normal before you unlcoked chapter 4,5,6,7,8,9??????

Care to tell me how you unlocked locate half the skulls before you unlocked the achievemnt for finding 1 skull??????

Care to tell me how you unlocked locate and read all terminals before you unlocked achievement for reading 1??????

Tell you what, how about I tell you.......

When you mod your gamerscore, make sure you reorder them correctly

End of message............

• Like 1

@jester lol I don't even know how to mod my gamerscore.. I'm not really sure what happened but it all got messed up.

Also I don't really appreciate being accused of something like that. I hate cheaters and I would never be one. Why would I have this problem anyways if I was modding? If what you're saying were true I would just mod this achievement.

@drizzy I don't think I was. When I first got halo anniversary I didn't have any internet. I actually just got my internet back a few months ago. Do you think that might have something to do with it?

So explain to me hw you unlock campaign complete before you unlocked all the chapter achievements not 1 of them but 6 of them?

Or unlocked half the the skulls found achievement before the found 1. Skull achievement?

Oh just to add the last Xbox dashboard update threw out most of the profile editors.

Just saying your achievements are all over the place

I'm not really sure why that happened. I apparently didn't unlock them on my first play through and I noticed they weren't unlocked when I recently came back to the game to get the achievements. I can assure you I'm no modder though. That's just not my thing. I just think that's stupid and definitely unfulfilling.

• 3 weeks later...