5 Things We Want in Halo 5

Brett

Hey guys, for those of you who don't know me I'm a YouTuber! And I wanted to make a video about the 5 things I wanted too see in Halo 5. But then I realized why not get more people involved? So here I am, I want you guys to comment 5 things you want too see in Halo 5 and the most "said" things will be in the video! Btw it doesn't have to be major things it can be really small as well.

(No Specific Order) Five Things I want:

1) Skulls

2) Ranked and Social Playlist

3) Visual KD Ratio

4) Higher Skill Cap

5) Better Armor

• Like 2

1. Social and Ranked playlist
2. Forgeable Firefight 
3. The ability to play as different alien races/UNSC Troops(This will allow more options for Custom games and Machinimas)
4. Even more armor options(I like what they did in Halo 4 with different camo patterns but we need more options)
5. More skins

Here comes 5 more things

1 better Marine AI

2 Better enemy AI

3 More promethean weapon's

4 Better community support

5 Any dlc armour you buy works in all playlists. :thumbsup:

DLC armour just doesn't work in Spartan Ops, well at least from my experience I've had no problems in other playlist. 

The community support has been A M A Z I N G. So much better then Bungie's don't believe me? I mean heck BSangel always replies to tweets and emails and on the Waypoint forums the community following is great they always promote any Halo related creations they find interesting(that can be a map or machinima or tutorial) Plus Certain Affinity gave us Forge tutorials? Did Bungie do that? Don't forget the constant playlist tweaks, community events, acknowledge of other forums, respect towards modded gametypes, and fanmade Halo games.

I seriously hope you were just joking with that........ You could always just say "Keep improving on community support", but don't just say "better" because it sounds like you're not acknowledging what a nice job they have done already.